Annual Conference and AGM 2022
To be advised
Agenda for the 48th Annual General Meeting:
- Receive apologies for absence
- Acknowledge member organisations' representatives
- Accept the Minutes of the 47th AGM (as published in the June 2021 Sussex Family Historian)
- Consider matters arising from the General Meeting Minutes
- Receive the Chairman's report on the activities of the past year
- Receive the Treasurer's report and approve the accounts of the Charity
- Elect the Honorary Officers and other members of the Executive Committee
- Appoint Independent Examiners of the Charity's Accounts for the forthcoming year
- Approve the annual subscriptions for the following year
- Discuss and take decisions on any submitted motions
- Consider any other business
By Order of the Executive Committee.
Jean Spilsted, Honorary Secretary
Representatives of Subscribing Societies should give notice in writing to the Chairman prior to the commencement of the meeting of their authority to vote on behalf of that society.
Nominations for the Executive Committee must be submitted to the Honorary Secretary at least 28 days prior to the meeting date.
Nominations cannot be accepted after Friday, 1st April 2022.
Nomination forms are available from the Honorary Secretary and can also be found on the Conference & AGM website page.
|Event Date||07-05-2022 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||08-05-2022 5:00 pm|